The film is not for fans of trahbumbambamba explosion.


I will begin with the fact that I have never seen a film better than this, in my subjective view. To my great regret, I have nothing to compare, since I did not read the book. But if you evaluate it as a film, then he did not leave me indifferent, as well as most people in the world, both critics and just lovers of cinema, good cinema. "Paul Edgcombe did not believe in miracles. Until I encounter one of them, I cite this slogan as an example, because this film is a piece of a small miracle, and this film wants to share this miracle so that we understand the values ​​of our life so that we learn not to turn a blind eye to injustice and try to make peace better by their actions. Did it happen to the main characters? To make the world better? No, but they all opened their eyes and they began to take it in a different way. As for the emotions that the film conveys. I can say that I'm a heavy man who never liked snot and veal tenderness, but at the end of this movie I cried.

Now a bit about the actors' game, I think, many will agree that they played great. Especially I liked the game of Tom Hanks and Michael Clark Duncan, well, Doug Hutchison does not cease to hate, he just wants to shoot through the screen. Actors, it's the actors of this film that cause emotions, because if Rowan Atkinson played here, let's say, as Edgcombe, then it would be a mistake, so Frank Darabont is just so good that he could collect such a successful cast of actors, that Michael is no more, he could still please us with his acting talent, but alas.

I close my eyes and always for some reason that this movie comes to mind. What is its secret? Years passed, but I could not understand. I can only say that he will not cease to be the best on my list of films.

10 of 10

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Good completion

Night of bloody madness

So, "Van Helsing", USA, year 2004